|    :: LeoFiles :: Business :: Calculators & Converters|
|MITCalc - Technical Formulas software application by MITCalc about technical, formulas, motion, mechanical and more.|
|Version: 1.17||Release: 01/10/2010||OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Tabl||Type: Shareware||Size: 1439 kB||Price: $18.00|
|Keywords: solid, motion, linear motion, rectilinear motion, rotation, rotation motion, thermal expansion, expansion, friction, rolling fri|
Solutions to dozens of basic formulas from physics, technology and mechanical engineering. Help, pictures as well |
as many selection tables with values of various coefficients and material properties are available for the formulas.
The following matters are solved in the workbook:
- Characteristics of solids (volume, surface, weight, inertia moment)
- Rectilinear motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Rotation motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Thermal expansion (longitudinal, cubical)
- Friction (shear, rolling, journal, rope, belt)
- Design of engine capacity (pump, blower, hoist, crane)
This module also includes a workbook with conversion of units and many technical tables. Application is developed
in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and
Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft
connection, tolerances and many others.
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|