|    :: LeoFiles :: Business :: Math & Scientific Tools|
|MITCalc - Torsion Springs software application by MITCalc about calculation, spring, strength, torsion and more.|
|Version: 1.17||Release: 01/10/2010||OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Tabl||Type: Shareware||Size: 1726 kB||Price: $27.00|
|Keywords: Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, torsion spring, spiral spring, EN 13906-2, DIN 2088, static strength check, dynamic strengt|
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs |
made of wires and rods in circular sections, cold formed, loaded with a static or cyclic loading. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and the standards EN
13906-2, and DIN 2088.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for
gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|