|    :: LeoFiles :: Business :: Math & Scientific Tools|
|MITCalc - Beam Calculation software application by MITCalc about calculation, application, calculations and more.|
|Version: 1.16||Release: 01/10/2010||OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Tabl||Type: Shareware||Size: 1403 kB||Price: $21.00|
|Keywords: Beam, beam calculation, straight beam, moment, stress, deflection, bending angle, DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029|
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant |
axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units
and solves the following main tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to
ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LUThis module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|