|    :: LeoFiles :: Business :: Math & Scientific Tools|
|MITCalc - Compression Springs software application by MITCalc about calculation, spring, compression, strength and more.|
|Version: 1.17||Release: 01/10/2010||OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Tabl||Type: Shareware||Size: 1625 kB||Price: $27.00|
|Keywords: Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, compression spring, helical spring, EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, static strength check|
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical |
springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN
13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection,
tolerances and many others.
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|