|    :: LeoFiles :: Business :: Math & Scientific Tools|
|MITCalc - Tension Springs software application by MITCalc about calculation, spring, strength, tension and more.|
|Version: 1.17||Release: 01/10/2010||OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,WinME,Window||Type: Shareware||Size: 1766 kB||Price: $28.00|
|Keywords: Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, tension spring, helical spring, EN 13906-2, DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097, static strength check, dy|
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs |
made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static loading. . Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of the spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Strength check of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for a known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-2,
DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear,
belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|