|    :: LeoFiles :: Communications :: E-Mail List Management|
|Xtreeme MailXpert Professional Edition software application by Xtreeme GmbH about application, discussion, lists, processing and more.|
|Version: 3.0||Release: 07/05/2006||OS: Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003||Type: Shareware||Size: 4036 kB||Price: $125.00|
|Keywords: bulk, mailer, newsletter, mailing list, list, discussion, email, utiity, email marketing, autoresponder|
Use this application to create discussion mailing lists, simple auto-responders or advanced incoming mail processing/filtering. Comes with easy integration with web forms, mail merge (personalization), parallel sending engine, built-in SMTP server, binary attachments and more...|
- Very easy setup.
- Three built-in wizards let you create a discussion forum, an auto responder or a news board without hassle by answering a couple of questions.
- Very fast sending thanks to the parallel sending engine.
- WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- Moderated discussion lists.
- Automatic bounce handling (remove bad addresses).
- Scheduled digests.
- Built-in SMTP server.
- Personalize messages to your users (including HTML emails), e.g. \"Dear John\" instead of \"Dear Customer\".
- Up to 64 custom fields per subscriber record.
- Advanced closed loop detection.
- Ability to run as NT service (process messages even if no one is logged in).
- Support for HTML and any number of attachments.
- Customizable HTML and plain-text digests available at a single mouse click.
- Due to the architecture based on message rules, you can easily fine-tune the generated mailing lists to suit your particular needs or create new types of email services from scratch.
- Integrated backup/restore of application\'s data files.
The application installs and runs on any Windows operating system. All you need is a POP3 account and a machine with access to the Internet. A mere dial-up access will suffice; the application will automatically connect and disconnect whenever necessary.
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|