|    :: LeoFiles :: Development :: Basic, VB, VB DotNet|
|SSHBlackbox (.NET) software application by EldoS Corporation about sshblackbox, application, server, secure and more.|
|Version: 7.1||Release: 07/08/2009||OS: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,||Type: Commercial||Size: 27922 kB||Price: $207.00|
With help of SSHBlackbox.NET your .NET application can |
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don\'t use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
Click to Download
Put your link here.
|Copyright © by LeoKrut|