Rotate, zoom, size, and deform image with LeoPicture
LeoPictire software application permits to modify digital photo image
as whole. One main principle the user has to remember is to accept changes
before initiating next operations.
Image can be rotated
clockwise or counter-clockwise direction by given angle by clicking on
corresponding buttons. Photo image will be enlarged to keep whole old
Photo image can be mirrored
by clicking on button "Mirror".
Size and zoom
Digital photo image
can be scaled up or down from its original size in interval from 2% to
There are options:
Deform photo image
- to set exact size of modify picture in pixels.
- to fix width/height ratio or change them independently.
- by clicking to "100%" to return to original size.
- by clicking button "Size" image will take new size without change.
If new dimensions will be less than original, part of picture will be
cut. In case of increasing dimensions new areas will be filled with white
- by clicking button "Zoom" image will take new size and correspondingly
transforming to fill all picture.
- Buttons "Accept" are set near by to remind necessity to approve changes
before moving to other tasks.
By clicking on
the corresponding pictograms the image will deform correspondingly by
step given by user. Any number of deformations in any order can be done
before accepting the changes. By clicking on text "Restore" image will
set to the original state.
Jun. 27, 2017; 10:28 EST