software for data presentation, statistical analysis, marketing and prediction.
(selfextracting winzip file)
Popular statistics and data analysis
LeoStatistic - building histogram, curve fit, multivariate regression, data modeling software.
- Operation system:
MS Windows 95/NT, XP, Vista or higher.
- Version: 14.5 (last modification at Mar. 2, 2008).
- Type: Shareware.
- Main features of LeoStatistic software application:
- Import data series (tables, datasets) from: database (MS Access for example) table or
by custom SQL
request; text file; image file; copy/paste from spreadsheet (MS Excel); get x-y
from chart image or type in spreadsheet like data control directly.
- Operate more then one data series (tables) at the same time.
- Virtually unlimited* number of records to
make visual representation and analyze.
Recognition of calendar mm/dd/yyyy data format transferring it into yyyy.yyyy to use for market (currencies, shares, commodities) time
series trend presentation and curve fitting.
- Add and modify parameters in data series by user
defined formulas or simple incorporated schemes.
- Visual presentation and statistical analysis:
- Calculating matrix of correlations for all parameters in first data
series and visually presenting them as a table of x-y charts.
Building histograms of variable distributions comparing them with
Student, Erlang and Poisson probability densities. There is an option to
calculate distributions conditioned to other parameters as well a
probability that conditionally selected data is not random. The
algorithm to find most significant array of conditions corresponded to
least random selection.
- Visualization in form X-Y chart of
relationship between two variables with an ability to implement a variety of curve fitting schemes for approximation
with custom equation to
find best matching coefficients. Automatically finding best fitting
formulas in polynomial, harmonic or mixed quasilinear style.
- Three dimensional histogram for
distribution of two variables. There is also an option of presentation
in form of colored
- Three dimensional, in perspective projection presentation of variable as
a function of two arguments and multivariate approximation of it as a
plane or parabola like surface.
- Linear and parabolic multivariate regression when number
of arguments is more then two.
- Near neighbors method for multivariate estimation of
value on the premise that closest in multidimensional space points have
- Search in multidimensional space best fitting coefficients for user
defined formula of two or more arguments.
Calculation of probability (score) for chosen variable (considered
as a response) to be
more then given value for defining the pool of prospective
customers in market research and followed advertising campaign.
Automatically run a comprehensive statistical analysis of one data set
that can include most of described above features creating report in
HTML style file. The feature virtually makes LeoStatistic the
application with no time to waste for training and accommodation.
- Visualized data and abstract of statistical results are displayed on the screen in report-ready form.
Detailed statistical formulas and coefficients are shown at the result panel.
- User has ability to copy/paste screen chart as a bitmap picture into
software applications like MS Office. The same is valid for a content of result panel
that can be copy pasted as a table.
- There is an option to instantly create a MS Word document with a
result chart and text content of the result panel.
- With one click of
mouse the HTML page with results ready to published can be created.
- A calculation of value for the given set of arguments for active statistical scheme when available (few logical exclusions
- Usage of active statistical scheme to produce fitting values
for array of arguments contained in text file. There is an option to
sort results and save them as a text file that can be used for
prediction including selection of most perspective leads (consumers).
- Transparent and self-explanatory user interface conveniently located at control panel of application.
- No more than three clicks are ever required to reach any edit
control to modify statistical scheme or data presentation.
*Programmable limitation on the number
of records in data series is 232 (1010) Another limit of
the software is the time of calculative consumption and depends on the available
memory and rate processor of the computer. For different statistical
schemes times of calculations could be remarkable different. In general one can
say that for less then thousand records any statistical schemes will perform
Screenshots of the LeoStatistic software:
click on picture to enlarge
Distribution of two variables.
(constructor style interface).
Near neighbors method.
Fit with free format formula.
Curve fit of crystal growth rate.
Get data from image file.